Report a Vehicle Service Contract (VSC) Claim

You or your repair facility can report a claim online or by phone. If your vehicle experiences a breakdown or failure, simply take the vehicle to any licensed repair facility, and ask them to contact American Auto Shield prior to proceeding with repairs.

Online Claim Form

Call 800.531.1925