No. In addition to superior coverage and claims service, an American Auto Shield Vehicle Service Contract provides built-in Roadside Assistance benefits to compliment your existing coverage. Emergency Sign and Drive road services are administered by Roadside Protect, Inc. Roadside Protect, Inc., is powered by The American Traveler Motor Club, Inc., in AK and CA. If your vehicle becomes disabled, call 866.222.7869, choose Option #2, and the dispatch service will send the nearest professional to you.
- Services may not be available in all states and may vary by state.
- Roadside services are covered by your Vehicle Service Contract regardless of whether or not your vehicle repairs are covered by the Vehicle Service Contract terms and conditions. Please refer to your actual Vehicle Service Contract for per-occurrence and combined maximum limits for such emergency road service benefits.
- You are responsible for out of pocket expenses including but not limited to fuel delivery, any fees above the stated contract limits, and vehicle repairs not covered by the Vehicle Service Contract.
- Your contract deductible does not apply to roadside assistance.
- Please refer to your actual Vehicle Service Contract for specific coverage limits and conditions.